Bathroom Fitting and Installation
Fitting a bathroom can be a difficult job, and as anyone who has ever tried doing it themselves will tell you, usually best left to an expert. Whether you’ve purchased a complete fitted bathroom, or a series of pieces to go into a refurbishment, our professional bathroom fitting service is a timesaving and cost effective way to get the high standard of install you deserve, with the minimal amount of disruption to you and your family.
Why choose Aspect:
- Free no obligation quote
- Guarantee on workmanship and materials
- We can do installations from suppliers such as Wickes, Homebase, B&Q, Travis Perkins, Wolseley, Bathstore etc.
- We remove your old bathroom suite and dispose of all rubbish, leaving you with no mess and a stunning new bathroom
- Bathroom design service
- Aftercare service
Get a quote for your Bathroom Fit and Install today!
Our team of professional local tradesmen have extensive experience with designing and planning bathroom installs, from inspiration to aftercare we’ll work with you to ensure your new bathroom matches your vision.
From taking out your current bathroom, to fitting new showers, toilets, sinks, baths, lighting, plastering and tiling, we can do it all.
Our staff are qualified to cover every aspect of the install, including plumbing, gas and electrical work.
We can also provide DDA/LAS adaptations to make your bathroom more accessible for those with mobility problems or disabilities, from adapted bathroom fittings like showers and toilets, to full wet rooms. For more information on this see our DDA/ LAS Adaptations.
We can even fit booster pumps and buffer tanks, meaning there’s no reason to give up on the bathroom you want if you live in an area with low water pressure.
We’re confident we can offer a quotation to suit your budget, so get in touch today.
Our Bathroom Fit and Install Service Includes:
- Design consultation
- Fit and install of bathroom fixtures and fittings
- Gas installations with gas safe accreditation
- Smart Home Technology
- Planning of install with all necessary materials
- Plastering, tiling and flooring
- ELECSA accreditation approved electrical work
- Fully costed inclusive quotes
- Underfloor heating
- Professional plumbing installations