Based from our Wymondham office, we are recruiting a Scaffolding Labourer/Driver to join our Scaffolding Division. Working alongside qualified scaffolders and conduct manual handling labouring duties in the erection and dismantling of scaffolding on Domestic, Commercial and Industrial projects in support of Aspect Group Services and to deliver leading customer excellence and quality.
You will be expected to carry out a range of scaffolding duties for both compliant and design scaffolds as a member of a multi-skilled team.
To carry out deliveries and collection of scaffold materials to and from depots, sites and suppliers across Aspects East Anglian geographic areas, including Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
Working as a Labour-only sub-contractor (LOSC)
Ideally candidates should have the following:
- Full driving license.
- 5 Tonne driving licence.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- CISRS Scaffolding Labourer card.
- Manual Handling training.
- First rate communication skills Excellent flexibility and adaptability Can do attitude with attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Able to work to deadlines
- Have a good working knowledge of safe permissible vehicle weights and loading practices.
- Confidence and willingness to suggest ways to improve our service delivery.
- Labouring duties for scaffolder’s erecting and dismantling of scaffolds.
- Assisting with loading, unloading and moving equipment to required location.
- Working to achieve the company’s planned timescales for the job.
- Adherence to company quality standards and procedures.
- Compliance with company and Industry Health and Safety standards.
- Keeping appropriate records and completion of paperwork required by the company.
Please send your CV/details and any supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion contact Paul Ramshaw on 01953 660550
All enquiries are treated in complete confidence