Main Purpose of the Role:
To provide project support and co-ordination to the Office and Operational contracts/ projects, as required, and to undertake the day to day administration and co-ordination for specific works contracts/ projects.
Ensure Supplier, Client and Customer excellence. Responsible for maintaining all relevant contract/ project records accurately and effectively and operational processes under our Quality Management System.
Scope & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrational support to contracts/ project staff, managers and
- Produce Outlook/ Word/ Excel, etc. documents and file and maintain in electronic
- Manage, organise and update relevant data into systems, processes and applications. Use company systems and IT solutions.
- Arrange, and where necessary, attend as requested contract/ project progress meetings, team meetings, etc. Support and arrange welfare, refreshments and provide minute taking,
- General office duties, e.g. inbound/outbound post, filing, printing, photocopying
- Check and process delivery notes and invoice reconciliation, photocopy/scan all relevant information and distribute, as appropriate
- Assist in ensuring compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental policies and
- Have a sound understanding and appreciation of the works being carried out and able to translate this simply and effectively, whilst talking to customers/ colleagues
- Obtain all necessary pre-start property information from clients/customers, monitor information and record/ maintain on the overall Progress Trackers, ensuring the Progress Tracker is updated throughout Project Lifecycles with all relevant information, alongside all relevant KPI tracker’s and reporting
- Formulate and send out with necessary enclosures the introduction, customer information packs, survey appointment and start date letters, Updating customers and clients throughout Projects via letters, emails and telephone calls.
- Schedule/arrange survey appointments to meet output/ programme dependents
- Collate pre-works survey information, scan into contract/ project directories, forward to information to Commercial team for processing within agreed timescales
- Liaise with suppliers/ manufacturers, prepare and raise material orders/ requisitions as required to meet the programme
- Assemble customer job packs with agreed timescales with all necessary information including work forms, plans, survey worksheets, special requirements, quality checks, asbestos survey information, risk assessments/safe systems of work
- Ensure all relevant files/ documents/ Gas & Electrical certificates and correspondence are filed correctly within specific contract/ project directories, and forward to client/ customer, where required
- Collate post-works completion pack information, scan into contract/ project directory, forward information for commercial processing within agreed timescales
- Liaise contract/ project team for key information through the life of a contract/ project where necessary to ensure completeness, timely delivery and accuracy of information and programming, ensuring all procedures are followed
- Receive and respond to telephone and/ or email queries from clients, customers and other colleagues in a timely and efficient manner
- Collate customer satisfaction returns, assess and identify performance issues and feedback to management and Directors for further investigation
- Produce monthly KPI reports and supporting narrative as required within agreed timescales
- Prepare post construction H&S file information in contract/ project directories, prepare for issuing to Clients
The post holder will be required to work flexibly and it may be necessary to assist with other tasks as reasonably requested by your Line Manager.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
Intermediate level Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
Previous experience within a customer service role
Organised and efficient administrator
Experience with working to tight and changing deadlines
Flexible, adaptable with a positive attitude and excellent attention to detail
Excellent benefits package including private health insurance and salary of £20k – £22k per annum. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01953 660550 for more info.