Main Purpose of the Role:
To provide project support and co-ordination to the Office and Operational contracts/projects, as required, and to undertake the day to day administration and co-ordination for specific works contracts/ projects. Ensure Supplier, Client and Customer excellence. Responsible for maintaining all relevant contract/ project records accurately and effectively and operational processes under our Quality Management System.
Scope & Responsibilities of the Role:
• Provide administrative support to contracts/ project staff, managers and office.
• Produce Outlook/ Word/ Excel, etc. documents and file and maintain in electronic formats.
• Manage, organise and update relevant data into systems, processes and applications. Use company systems and IT solutions.
• Arrange, and where necessary, attend as requested contract/ project progress meetings, team meetings, etc. Support and arrange welfare, refreshments and provide minute taking, etc.
• General office duties, e.g. inbound/outbound post, filing, printing, photocopying etc.
• Check and process delivery notes and invoice reconciliation, photocopy/scan all relevant information and distribute, as appropriate
• Assist in ensuring compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures.
• Have a sound understanding and appreciation of the works being carried out and able to translate this simply and effectively, whilst talking to customers/ colleagues
• Obtain all necessary pre-start property information from clients/customers, monitor information and record/ maintain on the overall Progress Trackers, ensuring the Progress Tracker is updated throughout Project Lifecycles with all relevant information, alongside all relevant KPI tracker’s and reporting systems.
• Formulate and send out with necessary enclosures the introduction, customer information packs, survey appointment and start date letters, etc. Updating customers and clients throughout Projects via letters, emails and telephone calls.
• Schedule/arrange survey appointments to meet output/ programme dependents
• Collate pre-works survey information, scan into contract/ project directories, forward to information to Commercial team for processing within agreed timescales
• Liaise with suppliers/ manufacturers, prepare and raise material orders/ requisitions as required to meet the programme
• Assemble customer job packs with agreed timescales with all necessary information including work forms, plans, survey worksheets, special requirements, quality checks, asbestos survey information, risk assessments/safe systems of work etc.
• Ensure all relevant files/ documents/ Gas & Electrical certificates and correspondence are filed correctly within specific contract/ project directories, and forward to client/ customer, where required
• Collate post-works completion pack information, scan into contract/ project directory, forward information for commercial processing within agreed timescales
• Liaise with contract/project team for key information through the life of a contract/ project where necessary to ensure completeness, timely delivery and accuracy of information and programming, ensuring all procedures are followed
• Receive and respond to telephone and/ or email queries from clients, customers and other colleagues in a timely and efficient manner
• Collate customer satisfaction returns, assess and identify performance issues and feedback to management and Directors for further investigation
• Produce monthly KPI reports and supporting narrative as required within agreed timescales
• Prepare post construction H&S file information in contract/ project directories, prepare for issuing to Clients
• The post holder will be required to work flexibly and it may be necessary to assist other matters when required too or directed too reasonably by the Line Manager.
Essential – Educated to GCSE level or equivalent, Microsoft Outlook/Excel and Word – Intermediate level
Desirable – Microsoft Publisher – Intermediate level
- Previous experience within a customer service focussed role
- Experienced administration/ contract/ Project management background
- Organised and efficient administration skills
- Working to tight/ changing deadlines and multi-tasking
Skills and Attributes:
- First rate communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service qualification
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office packages (Word/Excel/Outlook etc.)
- Excellent flexibility and adaptability
- Can do attitude with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be a team player
- Confidence and willingness to suggest ways to improve our service delivery
- Good communicator / strong customer services skills
- Ability to work to tight/ changing deadlines
- A professional, organised multi-tasker who excels at prioritisation
- Strong administration, co-ordination and planning skills
Proposed Remuneration Package:
- Salary £20k – £22k, subject to experience and qualifications
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Contribution
- Life Cover
- 30 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays