Based from our Wymondham office, we are recruiting two experienced Advanced and/or Part 2 Scaffolders to join our Scaffolding Division. Working as a team you will provide Scaffolding Services to our roofing operations across Aspects East Anglian geographic areas, including Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
The positions are full time (PAYE) – Excellent rates of pay are being offered.
Ideally candidates should have the following:
- Valid CISRS Advanced or Part 2 Scaffolders card
- Full driving Licence. Ideally, licenced to drive a 7.5 tonne scaffold lorry
- Experienced driving an HGV
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role Skills/Attributes
- To be able to work to a planned workload
- A natural leader and work well as part of a team
- To be able to be flexible and work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and customer/client skills
- A polite /respectful manner on customer/clients property
- Erection and dismantling of scaffolds in line with specification
- Assisting with loading, unloading and moving equipment to required location
- Working to achieve the company’s planned timescales for the job
- Adherence to company quality standards and procedures
- Compliance with company and industry Health and Safety standards
- Keeping appropriate records and completion of paperwork required by the company
- Building a positive and professional relationship with client/main contractor staff
- Positive role model for other team members, provide coaching and guidance as appropriate
Please send your CV/ details and any supporting information to firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the Join the Team box to the right.
For an informal discussion contact Paul Ramshaw on 01953 660550.
All enquiries are treated in complete confidence.